This is all in ONE – Visit almost everything in the CITY, From Palace to Mosque, Enjoy a breathtaking view of Chao Phraya River, Are you FOODIE–Yes try the absolute HALAL food, without Thai food your journey of landmark is not complete. Try the best of local food that also at the bank of river- that also pure halal.
The most important selfie of everywhere will make your moment precious and historical visit of Thailand. Experience the glittering city of Bangkok with fascinating temples, mosque and sights with a professional guide who shares key details about each place you visit along with the history of Thailand’s capital city. Your guide makes it easy to navigate popular sightseeing destinations which includes the following:-
1. Wat Pho or Reclining Buddha :- 46 Meter long Reclining Buddha is recognized by the UNESCO in the memory of world program. This is first on the list of six temples in Thailand classed as the highest grade of the first-class royal temples.
2. Golden Buddha or Wat Traimit:- An excellent 5,500 KG Gold Buddha statue from 13th century is worth visiting, Experience the unique gold temple.
3. Ton Son Mosque:- “Ton Son'', which is the Thai name for the twin pine tree, as one was planted in front of the gate and walls of the mosque, It was built during the Ayutthaya period dating back to 1688.
4. Grand Palace:- The Bangkok's famous palace complex was built in 1782 and features several magnificent buildings including Wat Phra Kaeo (Temple of the Emerald Buddha).
5. Haroon Masjid:- This is Indonesian mosque developed in 18th Century, It is named after Haroon Bafadel –A Indonesian nations who initiated the construction of Mosque.
1. China Town:- Bangkok China Town is one of the biggest china town area in the world. This is also a popular tourist attraction and a food haven for new generation gourmands who flock here after sunset to explore the vibrant street-side cuisine.
2. India Town:- known as little India is a home of Many of today's Phahurat residents are of South Asian descent. A Sikh community settled there more than a century ago and established a textile trading center that is still thriving. The golden-domed Siri Guru Singh Sabha temple is a landmark of Phahurat.
3. Flower Market:- As the biggest flower market in Bangkok, Bangkok Flower Market is the best place to go for all your floral needs
4. Chao Phraya River:- A major river flowing the center of the country, it flows through Bangkok and then into the Gulf of Thailand.
-English Speaking Guide
-Round trip transfer from city center
-Air Conditions Mini Van
-Entrance fee: Golden Buddha Temple
-Entrance fee: Royal Grand Place
- Any other things not mentioned in itinerary
08:00 -08:30 Am : Pick up from various hotel in Bangkok, In case of Join Tour we pick up from 4 hotels and it may be delayed as par Bangkok traffic conditions, However in case of private tours our pick up reach 15 Minutes before the time.
We pick up from most of the hotels located in the center of the city, In case your hotel is out of main center of city, Our extra charge applied or we pick up from our Sun Leisure World office at 17th Floor, Phaya Thai Plaza, Phaya Thai Road, Next to Phaya Thai BTS gate number 01.However we must have a confirmed booking before 24 hours of tours to get picked up.
08:30-09:00 Am:- Transfer from your hotel to Golden Buddha, experience the 5.5 ton gold temple and amazing landmark of Bangkok.
09:00 am to 09:30 Am:- Golden Buddha Temple.
09:30 am to 10:00 Am:- Transfer from Golden Buddha Temple to walk around for Chinese landmark statue just a few meter away and take few memories of selfie.
10:00 Am to 10:30 Am:- A slow ride of china town through Bangkok Traffic.
10:30 Am to 11:00 Am:- Visit Indian Town, take some selfie at India Town of Bangkok.
11:00 Am to 11:30 Am:- Visit Flower Market enjoy some selfie shoot before we to go Reclining Buddha
11:30 Am to 12:00 Pm:- Visit Reclining Buddha and experience the legend.
12:30- 13:00 pm – Now this is time to pray visit the legendry mosque of Ton Son and offer your pray!
13:00 Pm:- Lunch at Riverside Restaurant enjoy the local food and experience the dining by the river that also pure halal !
13:30 Pm:- Visit Royal Grand Palace and enjoy the most beautiful possible place in the world.
14:30 Pm -15:00 Pm Visit Harun Mosque and experience how 100’s of expat, local all come to pray here every day!
15:30 Pm- 16:00 Pm:- Return to Hotel !
From our given pickup area point
- SukhumvitSoi (Lane) -1 to 33 –Free of charge
- Sukhumvit area Soi 1 to 33 (odd) and Soi 2 to 24 (even)
- Wireless Road
- Siam, MBK
- Yawarat (China Town)
- Khao San Road (Excluded City Tour and Dinner cruise) can pick up only in our meeting Royal Rattanakosin Hotel
Join tours pick up means we might go up to 4-5 places to pick up tourist, usually we limit number of person per tour to 10-12 person maximum. During this join tour pick up, Our traveler may have to wait up to 40 minute (Maximum) because of traffic conditions or picking up different persons. But you must be at your pick up time as we have to bring all traveler on board before starting the tours.
Google It:- for DIRECTION https://goo.gl/maps/a6DCiVdFtf82
- 17th Floor Phaya Thai Plaza, Phaya Thai Road, ThungPhaya Thai,
You can reach us by following
1.BTS Train station:- Phaya Thai exit number -1.
2.METRO Train:- Come to Sukhumvitsation, changed to BTS Train and come towards Chatuchak station, Drop at Phaya Thai BTS train station.
3.Airport Link Phaya Thai Train Station(From Suvarnbhumi Airport)
4.Taxi:- Sun Leisure World Corporation, Phaya Thai Plaza Buidling, Phaya Thai Road, Bangkok-101400, (You may book transfer by Call to +66814409926)
Google It:- for DIRECTION https://goo.gl/maps/a6DCiVdFtf82
Suvarnbhumi Area to Sun Leisure World :-
By Car (Maximum 03 Person per way) 700/- Thai Baht
By VAN (Maximum 10 Person per way) 1000/- Thai Baht
Don Muanag Area to Sun Leisure World :-
By Car (Maximum 03 Person per way) 1000/- Thai Baht
By Van (Maximum 10 Person per way) 1200/- Thai Baht.
Light refreshment – Coffee, Tea, cookies and free Wi-fi
Free Sim Card
Free Other tours discounts.
Confirmation* You will get Booking number and Booking voucher (Prepaid / Postpaid) instant.