Hinduism is one of the most ancient religion knows to people in life. Likewise Hindu God is being prayed around the world! Lord Ganesha is prayed at maximum houses, Uma Devi (the avatar of Goddess Durga), Sun (Wat Arun), four head Brahma the creator of the world, all have been prayed in Bangkok from decades. Let’s have a closer look at Hindu lifestyle of Thailand.
Our different sights with professional guide will take you to amazing temples of Thailand followed by an inside of Indian Town, Hindu Temples, Royal Palace in Bangkok with delicious Indian food set meal. Just superb way to feel India in Bangkok !
with a professional guide who shares key details about each place you visit along with the history of Thailand’s capital city. Your guide makes it easy to navigate popular sightseeing destinations which includes the following:-
1. Wat Pho or Reclining Buddha:-46 Meter long Reclining Buddha is recognized by the UNESCO in the memory of world program. This is first on the list of six temples in Thailand classed as the highest grade of the first-class royal temples.
2. Golden Buddha or Wat Traimit:- An excellent 5,500 KG Gold Buddha statue from 13thcentury is worth visiting, Experience the unique gold temple.
3. Wat Arun or Temple of Sun:- It’s same as in Puri, Orissa, Surprising SUN temple is a center of attraction in Bangkok
4. Wat Khaek (Mariamman Temple Bangkok) :- Mariamman Temple, also known as Maha Uma Devi Temple in Si Lom, known as Wat Khaek Silom, Khaek being a term. This was developed by South Indian community and prayed by millions of visitors every year.
5. Erawan Shrine (Temple of Brahma) :- This is surprising to have Brahma Temple in Thailand as we do not pray in india, But now in Thailand everywhere Our god Brahma is prayed with his four head. Who protect us from all four ways! The Erawan Shrine, formally the Thao Maha Phrom Shrine, is a shrine in Bangkok, Thailand, that houses a statue of Phra Phrom, the Thai representation of the Hindu god of creation Lord Brahma.
6. Ganesh Jee Temple at Central World:- Central world is just in between everything in Bangkok, Our lord Ganesh is being prayed at Central World.
China Town:- Bangkok China Town is one of the biggest china town area in the world. This is also a popular tourist attraction and a food haven for new generation gourmands who flock here after sunset to explore the vibrant street-side cuisine.
India Town:- known as little India is a home of Many of today's Phahurat residents are of South Asian descent. A Sikh community settled there more than a century ago and established a textile trading center that is still thriving. The golden-domed Siri Guru Singh Sabha temple is a landmark of Phahurat.
Flower Market:- As the biggest flower market in Bangkok, Bangkok Flower Market is the best place to go for all your floral needs
Chao Phraya River:- We will see the famous river who run in between the center of Bangkok, We will take lots of picture on the bank of this river before we go to have Indian food.
-Hotel pick up & drop off (selected hotel only)
-English speaking guide
-All entrance fee
-Lunch (Jain, veg or non –veg) please suggest when you order your tours.
Total Duration :- 8 hours
-Temple of the Golden Buddha (Wat Traimit), Bangkok, 30 minutes
-Chinatown - Bangkok, Bangkok, 30 minutes
-Phahurat Market (Little India), Bangkok, 30 minutes
-Pak Khlong Talat (Flower Market), Bangkok, 30 minutes
-Temple of the Reclining Buddha (Wat Pho), Bangkok, 30 minutes
-Temple of Dawn (Wat Arun), Bangkok, 30 minutes
-The Grand Palace, Bangkok, 30 minutes
-Temple of the Emerald Buddha (Wat Phra Kaew), Bangkok, 30 minutes
-Mariamman Temple, Bangkok, 30 minutes
-Erawan Shrine (Thao Mahaprom Shrine), Bangkok, 30 minutes
-Ganesh (Elephant God/Pikanet) Shrine Temple, Bangkok, 30 minutes
Food Options:- Jain Food/ Vegetarian Food / Non- Vegetarian or Fruits available !
08:00 -08:30 Am : Pick up from various hotel in Bangkok, In case of Join Tour we pick up from 4 hotels and it may be delayed as par Bangkok traffic conditions, However in case of private tours our pick up reach 15 Minutes before the time. We pick up from most of the hotels located in the center of the city, In case your hotel is out of main center of city,Our extra charge applied or we pick up from our Sun Leisure World office at 17th Floor, Phaya Thai Plaza, Phaya Thai Road, Next to Phaya Thai BTS gate number 01 .However we must have a confirmed booking before 24 hours of tours to get picked up.
08:30-09:00 Am:- Transfer from your hotel to Golden Buddha, experience the 5.5 ton gold temple and amazing landmark of Bangkok.
09:00 am to 09:30 Am:- Golden Buddha Temple.
09:30 am to 10:00 Am:- Transfer from Golden Buddha Temple to walk around for Chinese landmark statue just a few meter away and take few memories of selfie.
10:00 Am to 10:30 Am:- A slow ride of china town through Bangkok Traffic.
10:30 Am to 11:00 Am:- Visit Indian Town, take some selfie at India Town of Bangkok.
11:00 Am to 11:30 Am:- Visit Flower Market enjoy some selfie shoot before we to go Reclining Buddha
11:30 Am to 12:00 Pm:- Visit Reclining Buddha and experience the legend.
12:30- 13:00 pm – Cross the river with Chao Phraya River and visit the temple of SUN, a surprising surrounding and excellent example of exceptional art and architecture of Thailand.
13:00-13:30 Pm- Enjoy Indian Food at Indian Restaurant
13:30-14:00 Pm- Visit Royal Grand Palace and enjoyed the Emerald Buddha take lots of nice click while visiting our this famous landmark.
From our given pickup area point
- SukhumvitSoi (Lane) -1 to 33 –Free of charge
- Sukhumvit area Soi 1 to 33 (odd) and Soi 2 to 24 (even)
- Wireless Road
- Siam, MBK
- Yawarat (China Town)
- Khao San Road (Excluded City Tour and Dinner cruise) can pick up only in our meeting Royal Rattanakosin Hotel
Join tours pick up means we might go up to 4-5 places to pick up tourist, usually we limit number of person per tour to 10-12 person maximum. During this join tour pick up, Our traveler may have to wait up to 40 minute (Maximum) because of traffic conditions or picking up different persons. But you must be at your pick up time as we have to bring all traveler on board before starting the tours.
Google It:- for DIRECTION https://goo.gl/maps/a6DCiVdFtf82
- 17th Floor Phaya Thai Plaza, Phaya Thai Road, ThungPhaya Thai,
You can reach us by following
1.BTS Train station:- Phaya Thai exit number -1.
2.METRO Train:- Come to Sukhumvitsation, changed to BTS Train and come towards Chatuchak station, Drop at Phaya Thai BTS train station.
3.Airport Link Phaya Thai Train Station(From Suvarnbhumi Airport)
4.Taxi:- Sun Leisure World Corporation, Phaya Thai Plaza Buidling, Phaya Thai Road, Bangkok-101400, (You may book transfer by Call to +66814409926)
Google It:- for DIRECTION https://goo.gl/maps/a6DCiVdFtf82
Suvarnbhumi Area to Sun Leisure World :-
By Car (Maximum 03 Person per way) 700/- Thai Baht
By VAN (Maximum 10 Person per way) 1000/- Thai Baht
Don Muanag Area to Sun Leisure World :-
By Car (Maximum 03 Person per way) 1000/- Thai Baht
By Van (Maximum 10 Person per way) 1200/- Thai Baht.
Light refreshment – Coffee, Tea, cookies and free Wi-fi
Free Sim Card
Free Other tours discounts.
Confirmation* You will get Booking number and Booking voucher (Prepaid / Postpaid) instant.